极速赛车2024开奖结果查询，168官方历史记录及在线开奖直播 Cyber Monday Ads and Deals
Popular Ad Scans
Top 2023 Black Friday Deals
极速赛车2024开奖结果查询 | 168官方一分钟开奖历史记录在线直播 Latest Sales and Promotions
Expert Savings Tips for Black Friday
Stores and Brands We LoveSee All
More Stores We LoveSee All
Here at BlackFriday.com we make it our number one priority to help you make the most of your money – during the Black Friday shopping season, and beyond. That's why we scour the web to source the sales every retailer is running to ensure you have all the information you need to save. To help you prepare for the Black Friday 2023 shopping season, we've curated a guide below featuring everything you need to know from where to find the best sales to when to start shopping.
When is Black Friday 2023?
Black Friday always takes place on the Friday after Thanksgiving Day. In 2023, Black Friday falls on Nov. 24. That being said, many Black Friday sales starts on Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 23 this year), or even before.
How to prepare for Black Friday shopping
In addition to subscribing to the BlackFriday.com email newsletter and checking out our list of the Best Black Friday Sales, there are a few ways you can prepare for a stress-free and savings-rich Black Friday.
Sign up for your favorite retailers' email newsletters
The best way to be immediately notified of a retailer's sale is by signing up the newsletter. The majority of retailers send an email to all of their subscribers when a major sale starts, and some include exclusive coupon codes for subscribers as well.
Set up an account on your favorite retailers' websites
In addition to signing up for emails, make sure to set up an account with your favorite online retailers. This way, when you go to checkout, you can do so quickly and you don't run the risk of an item selling out on Black Friday while you were busy entering in your address details at checkout.
Do your research and read reviews
If you have items on your shopping list, we recommend scoping them out before Black Friday arrives so you can be sure you're making a wise purchase, and you're not just reacting to the flashy deep discount. This applies to all products, but particularly big-ticket items like TVs or appliances, where you are spending a lot of money (even at the sale price) and you intend to keep and use this product for years to come.
Create wishlists on your favorite retailers' websites
Many online retailers give shoppers the ability to create wish lists all year round. We recommend taking advantage of these tools. Not only does this help you find the exact item you've been looking for on Black Friday – saving yourself the scrolling time – but this ensures that you buy what you actually need and don't get too enticed by items that aren't on your list, but feature a flashy discount.
Black Friday 2023 trends
This Black Friday shopping season, we expect to see more of the following than we have in past years:
- Promoting in-app shopping: As more retailers are developing mobile shopping apps, we are seeing special promotions available to shoppers who complete their purchase on the retailer's app. In some cases, Black Friday sales have started early on retailers' apps as well.
- Text notifications: News alerts via text message continue to grow, and more retailers are offering exclusive deals to shoppers who opt-in to receive text messages. This trend benefits shoppers as well, since you are less likely to miss out on a sale if you are getting a text alert on your phone.
- Gift cards with purchase: We are seeing many retailers attach free gift cards to certain items, as a way to make deals all the more appealing. Retailers like Target and Best Buy, in particular, are offering many of their own gift cards for free with certain purchases.
Where are some of the best places to shop in Black Friday?
If you are hoping to find everything in one place – think toys, apparel, small kitchen appliances and more – these are the retailers you should be keeping an eye on this Black Friday.
Best Buy is famous for offering tons of amazing deals on TVs and the hottest tech products.
Home Depot If you're in the market for new power tools, outdoor holiday decor or home improvement items like faucets and paint, be sure to put Home Depot on your Black Friday shopping hit list.
Kohl's brings out tons of deep discounts in honor of Black Friday. This retailer also offers great Kohl's Cash promotions. You can typically earn $15 for every $50 you spend.
Lowe's is always one of the best places to shop for home improvement related products on Black Friday. You'll find savings on tools and appliances, as well as holiday home decor and smart home gadgets.
Macy's serves up major savings during Black Friday every year. It carries more brand name apparel, beauty and home products than some other competing retailers.
Target thanks to Target's holiday price matching policy, you can shop for deals during Black Friday without worrying about seeing a lower price on Cyber Monday or the first weeks of December. This retailer also has an extensive selection of deals, and many gift card giveaways too.
Walmart is always a top shopping destination during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Here you can find some of the best deals on tech gadgets, toys and home essentials like vacuums.
What are the most popular purchases this Black Friday?
- Streaming services are getting a lot of attention this Black Friday. Top platforms like Hulu, Peacock and Max are offering subscription savings that allow users to lower their monthly entertainment bills.
- Many gaming consoles are finally back in stock this year, and shoppers are taking notice. Gaming consoles, including the PS5, Nintendo Switch and Xbox Series X have all been hot ticket items this year.
- Athletic apparel brands are attracting shoppers this Black Friday with savings on clothing and accessories that blend comfort with style. Lululemon shoppers, for example, have been eager to take advantage of Black Friday deals.